Job description: Pre-Construction Design Manager
Location: Horndean Head Office ( flexible working offered )
We are looking for a dynamic Design Manager who can fulfil a role which bridges between three departments at NACWL.
- Support the bid team in compiling robust technical submissions for the main works
- Undertake the role of Design Manager for the Special Projects team
- Work as part of the design team to support the main works.
- Capable of working within a close knit team environment
- Will be expected to design manage a number of projects
- Be able to use a mix of internal and external staff\resources efficiently
- Minimum 10 Years in a facade design and\or technical role.
- HND or Degree Level educated.
- AutoCAD 2d, 3d CAD preferably
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Project
If you would like to be considered for a job with NACWL, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us for more information. NO AGENCIES PLEASE
NACWL is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.