Job description: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Location: Head Office in Horndean
NACWL have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant QS to join our vibrant Commercial team. The position would suit someone looking to develop their career within the Construction sector.
A training programme will be provided, including the opportunity of continuing your education in a Construction related qualification.
The role would include working with two teams, our ‘Major works’ and our ‘Special Projects’ teams.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience necessary, which can be gained from either a Subcontractor or Main Contractor background.
- Capable of working within a close knit team environment.
- Be able to work with internal and external staff\resources.
- High standards of numeracy.
- Good oral and communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills (MS word, excel, outlooks).
- Good attention to detail.
If you would like to be considered for a job with NACWL, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information. NO AGENCIES PLEASE
NACWL is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.