Job description: Design Manager
Location: Head Office in Horndean (flexible working offered)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Design Manager with building envelope experience to join a specialist sub-contractor working on some very prestigious projects. You will report directly into the Design Director and will be responsible for managing a number of projects at any one time.
- Passionate about the projects they are working and can present a strong portfolio to support their application.
- Capable of working within a close knit team environment.
- Be able to work with internal and external staff\resources.
- Minimum 10 Years in a facade design and\or technical role.
- HND or Degree Level educated.
- AutoCAD 2d, 3d CAD preferably
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Project
If you would like to be considered for a job with NACWL, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us for more information. NO AGENCIES PLEASE
NACWL is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.