Job description: Facade System Scheduler
Location: Head Office in Horndean (flexible working offered)
We are looking for a Scheduler who can support the Estimating and Design departments in compiling robust technical submissions. The successful candidate will be able to interrogate Architectural intent, Structural and NACWL’s internal GA’s & Detail drawings, to enable creation of LogiKAL, SchuCAL and general fabrication\purchasing schedules.
- Motivated and methodical
- Experience with Windows, Doors, Rooflights, Curtain Wall, Glass, Rainscreen and Cladding is a must.
- Capable of working within a close knit team environment but also able to work efficiently in isolation.
- Software Suites including SchuCAL, LogiKAL, MS Office and AutoCAD Minimum
- 3 Years’ experience in a façade-based position.
- HNC in Construction related subject preferred.
If you would like to be considered for a job with NACWL, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information. NO AGENCIES PLEASE
NACWL is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.