We are pleased to announce NACWL have been appointed by Osborne to design, supply and install the façade to the new National Centre for Horticultural Science and Learning at the iconic RHS Garden Wisley.
The development is part of a major investment programme by the RHS, which celebrates both the garden’s heritage and the charity’s ambition to invest in the future of gardening.
The new development will be the UK’s first dedicated scientific centre of excellence – protecting the future of plants, people and the planet.
The works have started on the RHS Wisely project, with the first element of NACWL’s work being the installation of Kingframe steel framing system to form the structural openings to take curtain walling/windows and rainscreen cladding.
The scope includes:
• Schueco FWS50 SG and capped glazed curtain walling
• King Frame SFS Wall Structure
• Schueco AWS 70 windows
• Vincent Timber cladding in sweet chestnut
• Stratatiles Precast Concrete Rainscreen
• Maple Sun Screening sweet chestnut fins and bris soleil solar shading
Want to talk to NACWL about curtain walling and cladding solutions for your next project?