Client: Winchester College
Contractor: Kier Southern
Project Type: Design, Supply and Install
Opportunity: As part of the on-going developments and investment into Winchester college campus NACWL were employed to carry out several individual glazing packages such as the new cricket pavilion building, substation and services buildings. The development was designed by local Architects Design Engine and used a combination of modern and traditional products to create a blended design.
• Schueco ADS 70.HI thermally broken aluminium swing doors / ASE 80.HI thermally broken aluminium, triple track Lift and slide doors / AWS70HI thermally broken aluminium windows
• Aluprof MB78 EI30 thermally broken aluminium Fire-Rated doors
• SMART Systems ‘Smart Wall’ thermally broken aluminium Shop Front doors and screens
• Renson 414 glazed-in aluminium louvres
• Renson L.033, L.066 & L.075W continuous aluminium louvre systems
• BAS acoustic louvres and doors
Using a combination of Schueco, Aluprof and SMARTS, NACWL were able to provide unique solutions for the bespoke applications required such as fire rated doors, automatic swing entrance door, timber over-clad doors and openable windows.