For over 18 years, NA Curtain Walling have been putting our customers, clients, contractors and our colleagues above all else. Given the evolving situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to let you know how we are responding and to reassure you that we have plans in place to ensure we remain open and continue to provide the service we have all come to expect.
It is vital that where it is safe to do so, we continue to operate.
Whilst we are determined to keep our enterprise in full swing we must be aware of the bigger picture.
Our emphasis must be on People, our Country and World Health.
As ever, the safety of our clients and colleagues remains our highest priority and we take pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene across our sites and offices. In response to Coronavirus, we have taken a number of additional measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- All our Staff and Contractors are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning in our operation areas.
- We will monitor daily any staff absences and have introduced daily monitoring systems to see who comes into contact with others, what joint transport is used etc. We will especially consider closely the Health and Safety effect on any operation and ensure that all tasks are still safe and not affected by restricted numbers.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitisers for both customers and colleagues.
- We have clear policies and procedures in place to ensure that any of our colleagues who experience symptoms follow Government guidelines in relation to self-isolation.
Our Colleagues’ Safety
As a responsible employer, we also have a duty to protect the health and wellbeing of our Employees and Contractors across the UK. We have taken a range of measures to do this in line with Government guidelines.
With this in mind, we would also ask all our customers who have been to any of the locations listed on the UK Government website or have been advised to self-isolate to let us know. We can then discuss with you what measures we need to put in place to ensure we all stay safe.
We have also asked daily movement records to be kept up-to-date and stored safely.
Bearing in mind our proud history, at NACWL we are determined to ensure that in these uncertain times, we continue to provide our customers with the exemplary levels of service they have come to expect whilst responding appropriately to the evolving situation. Where it is safe to do so, we will remain at the forefront of our Industry and producing a product that is so well known and respected in our Industry.
We are continuing to monitor the situation closely and will continue to evolve our plans as the situation develops.
Want to talk to NACWL about curtain walling and cladding solutions for your next project?